We’re looking for a volunteer to take on the management of Magic Lantern Film Club’s membership scheme. At present, we have 134 members and use the online service GroupSpaces to manage the database and communications. Members pay £5 per year for a card and badge, screening discounts and a monthly email newsletter. But it could be so much more! With everything else involved in running Magic Lantern, we haven’t got the time to give the membership scheme the attention it deserves. Have you?
- Manage the database
- Ensure dues are collected
- Renew expiring memberships
- Increase the number of members
- Develop the membership website
- Develop membership benefits
- *NB: you won’t have to write the members newsletter
- IT literate, with your own computer and internet connection
- Willing to commit for a minimum of 6 months
- Enthusiastic about Magic Lantern Film Club, its ethos and aims
- Able to work on your own initiative
Approx 4 hours per week.
No pay, sorry, but we’d be happy to give you references and cake!
How to apply
Send us an email outlining why you want the role and your qualifications for it.